Great product to do a natural curly hair look. Normally not a big fan of Dove haircare but I have to say that I love this product. Highly recommend this product to natural curly hair curls who need a holding spray.
- Cherry Bombe Cookbook by Editors of Cherry Bombe
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes by Gina Homolka
- The Best and Lightest: 150 Healthy Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Editors of Food Network Magazine
- No-Bake Treats: Incredible Unbaked Cheesecakes, Icebox Cakes, Pies and More by Julianne Bayer
- Joy the Baker Over Easy: Sweet and Savory Recipes for Leisurely Days by Joy Wilson
- Gluten-Free for Good by Samantha Seneviratne
- Good and Simple by Jasmine Hemsley and Melissa Hemsley
- The Tabasco Cookbook by Paul McIlhenny with Barbara Hunter
- Happy Cooking by Giada De Laurentiis
It’s the first-ever cookbook from the team behind Cherry Bombe, the hit indie magazine about women and food, and the Radio Cherry Bombe podcast. I been a fan several of the women featured in the book. The recipes are amazing and all the women are just as unique as their recipes. If you never visited the Cherry Bombe website I suggest you check it out especially if you love food. This book is available on Oct. 10. 2017. You can preorder now.
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
I received this book from the publishers for my honest opinion in no way has my opinion been influenced by outside sources.
Bite Beauty has a variety of lipsticks that work for any skin tone. Colors from left to right is Flambé, Demi-Glace, Eclair. Your lips will be moist after using them there are no parabens , sulfates and phthalates.
Decide to focus on healthy living and eating and want to share my journey with all of you. First goal has been looking for healthy places to eat and healthy snacks. I will posting recipes I try along with places I visit. Stay tuned for my healthy living journey.
Founded in 1917, Grand Central Market is a legendary food hall in Downtown Los Angeles that brings together the many traditions and flavors of the city. This cookbooks shows how the people that love this district within LA enjoy and create their delicious recipes. There is a whole section entitled the people of the grand central market and their opinions and thoughts. A great read that mixings travel, Los Angeles and food.
I received this book for my honest opinion in no way has my opinion been influenced by outside sources.