I have to say I am not a big fan of subscription services. I used to be but I found them to waste time and money. A lot of them offer the same products as every other subscription box. Some of the products you can buy yourself at any beauty retailer. Honest Beauty has to be my favorite beauty box so far. I trying to get in the habit of looking for my organic and natural products and Jessica Alba line fit that mold. Honest beauty has a variety of beauty finds that work for every skin tone unlike other boxes where one box is supposed to fit all.
Check them out: http://www.honestbeauty.com
~~~ This is not a sponsored post~~~
1. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation $41: A shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. Though this foundation is full coverage it can also be sheered down for a more light weight application.
2. L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte 24Hr Foundation $14.99: This is a super gliding mattifying formula with a high water content for maximum comfort that lasts. Contains Shine Defy Blotting Spheres that act like blotting paper to mimic makeup artist gesture, instantly absorbing sweat and oil without disturbing color pigments.
3. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick $46: The weightless formulas blends seamlessly into skin for coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. Formulated with a blend of emollients like olive extract and shea butter, the formula intensely moisturize the skin but also controls oil and shine.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation $25: This highly pigmented, buildable cream stick foundation creates a flawless, natural looking demi-matte finish. The Stick Foundation is ideal for combination and oily skin. Comes in a variety of shades for different skin tones.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Powerless Founations $8: Ideal for normal to oily skin, contains micro-powders that controls shine and blurs pores. Leaves a natural, seamless finish.